Los Gatos Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Los Gatos Foot and Ankle Center’s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Joan Oloff, DPM, FACFAS
15047 Los Gatos Blvd.
Los Gatos,CA 95032
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
We are closed for lunch from 12:00pm – 2:00pm
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Los Gatos, CA, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We offer convenient hours. Some of the on site features we offer:
- X-Ray facilities
- LASER equipment
- Endoscopy equipment
- Physical Therapy equipment
- Fluoroscan Motion equipment
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- Minimal Incision surgical techniques
- Cosmetic surgical considerations
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience